Course delivery and re-scheduling
In the event of the necessity to reschedule our courses in case of insufficient number of students, poor weather conditions for cruising courses, instructors’ issues or any unforeseen circumstances, an alternative date will be proposed, or pre-paid fees refunded.
50 % deposit payable in advance to secure a place. Until deposit is received, place is not guaranteed.
- notice of cancellation must be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel at least 30 days prior to the start of the course you will receive a full refund, minus a 10% administration fee.
- If you cancel between30 and 14 days prior to the start of the course, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel less than 14 days before the event you will not be entitled to a refund.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance on the course.
- In case of no attendance or failure to complete the course once it has started, external exam fees will remain payable by the student.