HABC Food Safety Level 2
- Place: Antibes/online
- Pre-requisites: None
- Price: 220 Euros
- Duration: 1 day
The 1-day Food Safety Level 2 course is accredited by HABC and compliant with CISR, MCA and many other flag states. The course is designed to ensure that food handlers are aware of the hazards and controls associated with the types of food they produce.
This Course is for all employees (chefs, steward/esses etc) who are involved in the storage, preparation, cooking service, and food handling.
- the importance of food safety procedures and complying with the law
- microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards and their control
- good temperature control and stock rotation
- the importance of good personal hygiene and preventing contamination, including handwashing, protective clothing, cuts and reporting illness
- keeping work areas and equipment clean and safe
- safe waste disposal
- pest control
- Provided in partnership with OceanWave Monaco.