RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Practical Preparation & RYA Exam
- Place: Golfe Juan, France
- Duration: 4 days practical preparation + 1 day Exam
- Price: 1500 euros + RYA exam fees £260
- You must be over the age of 18
- Hold your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Certificate
- Hold a Short Range Certificate
- Have a valid First Aid certificate (STCW 95 or other recognised certificate)
- Sea time: 2,500 NM* (Half of this sea time must have been in tidal waters, (outside of the Mediterranean) including at least five passages over 60 miles acting as skipper for at least two of these passages. Two of which must have involved overnight passages, a minimum of 50 days at sea.
- To obtain your license commercially endorsed, you will need you take your PPR online course
The Yachtmaster pre-exam preparation runs over four days with the Offshore exam on the fifth day and night. We cover all aspects of the Yachtmaster Offshore syllabus, including night passaging, engineering, safety equipment and manoeuvres.
Our training vessel, a 10m twin screw Motor Yacht, is RYA coded and is located in the Port of Golfe Juan only 5 minutes from our office and classrooms.
This course is for experienced skippers. We encourage the students to meet our Instructor for prior assessment of their eligibility to the course.
Before booking this course, please make sure you comply with the course pre-requirements. If you would like to discuss this with our Training Manager please email firstname.lastname@example.org