RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Practical Preparation & RYA Exam
- Place: Golfe Juan
- Duration: 5 days including the exam
- Price: 1500 euros + RYA exam fees £260
- You must be over the age of 18
- Hold a Short Range Certificate
- Have a valid First Aid certificate (STCW 95 or other recognised certificate)
- Sea time: 2,500 NM* (Half of this sea time must have been in tidal waters, (outside of the Mediterranean) including at least five passages over 60 miles acting as skipper for at least two of these passages. Two of which must have involved overnight passages, a minimum of 50 days at sea.
- We need you take your PPR online course to apply for your commercial endorsement.
The Yachtmaster pre-exam preparation runs over four days with the Offshore exam on the fifth day and night. We cover all aspects of the Yachtmaster Offshore syllabus, including night passaging, engineering, safety equipment and manoeuvres.
Our training vessel, a 10m twin screw Motor Yacht, is RYA coded and is located in the Port of Golfe Juan only 5 minutes from our office and classrooms.
This course is for experienced skippers. We encourage the students to meet our Instructor for prior assessment of their eligibility to the course.
Before booking this course, please make sure you comply with the course pre-requirements. If you would like to discuss this with our training manager please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All our courses are conducted in English. A sufficient level of understanding and speaking is required in order to successfully complete the course. Contact us if you have any questions.
Pay a 50% deposit option available
Just select this option in the checkout instead of PayPal.
Before booking the course, please make sure you read the course delivery, deposit and cancellation policy.